Stove Paint & Powder Coat Finishing Processes
Our spray painting, powder coating and finishing facility was established in 1981. Our painting and finishing service is based at Hanman Surface Technology, which is our sister company, but we both function as one complete entity to allow us to provide a seamless service to our customers.
We specialise in producing a high quality finish products with all types of wet and powder coating, with the technical support to meet our customers’ needs.
From one off items to runs of tens of thousands……
Our skilled staff and well equipped workshops are able to deal with all of our clients’ requirements from one-off prototypes and development work to large batch runs, whilst meeting the most demanding delivery schedules.
Take advantage of decades of experience….
The decades of experience within our painting and finishing allows us to provide a service that meets the requirements of a vast range of customer. Our finishing enterprise encompasses a wide variety of stock materials, including steel, aluminum, polycarbonate, and die-cast plastic and aluminum boxes.
Our Specialist Areas:
- Pre Paint Treatments
- Sand & Bead Blasting
- Alocrom 1000
- Clear Alocrom 1200 Gold
- PTFE non-stick coatings
- Nextel suede finish
- Stove enamelling
- Lacquering of PCB’s and Static Sensitive components
- Intumescent / Flame retardant finishes
- High temperature finishes
- Conductive Coatings
- Chemically Resistant Lacquering of PCB’s and static sensitive components
- Powder Coating
- RFI Shielding
- Wood Lacquering
- Xylan (PTFE) non stick coatings
- Finishes applied to most Metal, Plastic and Wooden substrate
The types of clients that use our Stove Paint & Powder Coat Spray Finishing Processes cover a very diverse demographic and include:
- Automotive / Coach Building Industry
- Classic / Vintage Car Restorers
- Aviation Industry
- Rail industry
- Electronic Control Panel Manufacturers
- Engineering Industry
- Sign Manufacturers